Course : Master in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) Quality Assurance
Duration:- 2 Years
Sanctioned Intake:- 18 Students
Master in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) Quality Assurance
- The candidates who have passed the examination of B.Pharm from University of Pune or any Other statutory University recognized as equivalent there to by this University, with at least 50% marks for Open category and 45% for the reserved category will be eligible for admission. The candidate must appear and qualify GPAT or MAH-MPH-CET 2013 examination conducted by Competent Authority.
Rs.1,20,000/- per year
• The hard copy of duly completed application form along with a D.D. of Rs 350/- in favor of Principal, Allana College of Pharmacy should be submitted in this college office before the last date of form submission declared by the college. Detailed admission schedule will be displayed at later date.
- The admissions for M. Pharmacy are conducted by the college on the basis of inter-se merit of application received from GPAT qualified and eligible candidates.
- Admissions are carried out on the basis of inter-se merit of applications received from the MAH-MPH-CET 2013 qualified candidates.
- Documents to be submitted
- SSC (Std X) Mark Sheet
- HSC (Std XII) Mark Sheet
- HSC School Leaving Certificate
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate (for OMS)
- Cast validity, Cast certificate, Non creamy layer certificate (for OBC candidates)
- Mark sheet and leaving certificate / Migration certificate of B.Pharm.
- GPAT score card